CMU School of Drama


Friday, February 28, 2014

Tell Your Story

CMU School of Drama Timeline: The School of Drama's long list of notable alumni in theater, television, film and related arts professions includes actors, directors, dramaturgs, dramatic writers, production designers, crafts people, technicians, technical managers, producers and imaginative visionaries.
We pay tribute to our first 100 years and celebrate the next 100 years of innovation and talent in the arts and entertainment professions.

1 comment:

Akiva said...

I love that I go to a school with such a long and amazing history. The stories on this page are really fun. Many of these stories are new to me and others have become CMU legend and I've heard them before many times. I hope that when I'm done at school I will have my own set of amazing CMU stories. Something that is always very impressive in my mind is the ways that CMU has changed over the last hundred years, but at the same time there are many things that are very similar. The centennial is a great opportunity for us to look back on the past years and see what these similarities and differences are.