CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Improving SEO with My Standing Desk

www.synqk.com: Most of Synqk has been skeptical about standing desks and their potential impact on our health or work ethic, but we decided to give it a try with the caveat that tracking our own progress was immensely important. Our case study of use with a standing desk should prove, despite our initial skepticism, that this is an absolute necessity when it comes to improving workplace productivity. We were able to increase productivity and results within the one month period that it was utilized. Perhaps the greatest impact was on the entire staff who now feels immensely better than before.

1 comment:

Jess Bergson said...

My father just moved into his new office and invested in a standing desk. He showed me how it works, and I asked him if he actually uses it, and he said that he did, and he loved it. I found it to be a little odd sitting in my dad's office while he was standing, making phone calls, and sending emails. However, I did notice that my dad seemed much more motivated, enthusiastic, and definitely happier to be in his office with his standing desk. The study that this article discusses is definitely something to consider. However, I don't know if standing desks are for everyone. I know that, personally, I do not like standing and working. While standing desks may increase emotional and mental health, I am not sure they will always increase productivity.