CMU School of Drama


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Point Park plans lively dance lineup

Post Gazette: Think you know "The Nutcracker"? Point Park University's Conservatory Dance Company will spice up the holiday classic, as well as recognize the artistry of student and established choreographers, as part of its 2011-12 season.
The lineup will commence in September with the return of "Student Choreography Project," a salute to the original work of some of the conservatory's prime student choreographers.

1 comment:

Robert said...

This is great that Point Park is bringing in these really well known chorographers. It makes me think Pittsburgh is really lucky that they have all of this amazing theaters in the city. When I lived hear before coming to school, I knew that Pittsburgh had a decent theater life. After moving from somewhere that had a little or nonexistent theater life I realize that Pittsburgh does have a large theater life. I like hearing of national or international people coming to Pittsburgh to show off there talents. The sad thing is that a lot of time I am to busy to see these great works. I hope that in this coming year to see more shows in this city while I am going to school at for 2 years.