CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Web Spy: iDoneThis

College Candy: "I’m a huge fan of to-do lists. If I don’t write it down, there’s a good chance I’ll forget to do it. Some days, however, time gets away from me and I don’t end up getting as much done as I’d planned — and then I’m stuck with a bunch of leftover tasks that have to get added to the next day’s list. This is one of my pet peeves, because there is nothing more satisfying than looking at my to-do list and seeing all that I’ve crossed off it."

1 comment:

Jackson said...

I started using this a few weeks ago and I used it for a couple weeks. I found that it was an interesting concept but it didn't really suit any of my needs or increase my productivity. It is a good way of making you reflect during the day and it gets you to take a look at how much you are getting accomplished. The interface for it however doesn't really do much, it just displays the list of what you have sent it. It really just becomes an annoying daily email. I ended up unsubscribing from it pretty quickly.