CMU School of Drama


Saturday, May 07, 2011

Just Another NYC Swinger's Party That I'm Not Invited To

Topless Robot: "You know how none of us really expected X-Men: First Class to be any good but now all the trailers are out and it seems kind of awesome and most of us are actually looking forward to it now? That's the vibe I'm getting with the Spider-Man reboot. I know I said this already, but I'm so excited to not have an entirely CG Spider-Man bouncing around the whole damn time. I wouldn't expect there to be no CG -- actual humans just can't move like that, no matter many radioactive spiders bite them -- but by incorporating some real, live-action swinging footage I think it'll help the overall look considerably. And if doesn't, it still let me make a lame 'swinging' joke, so whatever.

No comments: