CMU School of Drama


Sunday, November 29, 2009

And the 2009 Parnelli Award Winners Are...

PLSN: "It was overstuffed, in attendance (a complete sellout), humor and agenda, and there was plenty of good-natured roasting going on, but the 2009 Parnelli Awards program was no turkey. Dennis DeYoung hosted the annual gala that honored lifetime achiever Jake Berry, pictured here, right, with 2008 winner Dennis Sheehan. Richard Belliveau received the Parnelli Visionary award, and the first-ever Indispensable Technology “IT” Parnelli honors were awarded as well."

1 comment:

Katherine! said...

Looking at award results always makes me feel like I need to do more research into those of our industry. I think the only thing I recognized on this list was Tait Towers. I feel I should probably be familiar with more companies than 1. Looks like break will be full of researching.