CMU School of Drama


Monday, April 20, 2009

Booths provide students with ‘epic adventures’

The Tartan Online: "Carnival at Carnegie Mellon is not just any other carnival — it’s the epitome of creativity, innovation, and excitement, made possible by the campus community. But one of the most important elements of Carnival that reflects the creativity of the campus is Booth. Every year, the members of fraternities, sororities, and a range of cultural, academic, and service organizations build and design booths according to a common theme."

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I absolutely loved Booth. It reminded me of the wait lines at Disney world, and reminded me of my love for interactive design. I would love to get involved with one of these next year if we had time. It really showed off our school's talent even outside of CFA. Booth certainly inspired me to go out and research more internship opportunities and ideas as far as theme park work goes, because I could really see myself enjoying theme park environmental design.