CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Organizing Secrets: Eliminate Clutter and Disorganization

Ian's Messy Desk: "There have been times in my life when I felt out of control. No matter what decisions I made, nothing seemed right. Daily activities overwhelmed me. I had difficulty focusing on projects and I knew deep down in my heart I was not in the right place. When these moments creep into my daily activities, I stop and look around. More often than not, clutter has taken control."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the author's main point. My dorm room and my area in 33 are both a complete mess right now, and it's definitely affecting my morale. Also, there's the added issue that simply moving around the room is more difficult than it should be.

aquacompass said...

Like Hannah, I absolutely agree. Not only attempting to function in the work place, but attempting to function at home is impossible for me if I'm not "clutter free." So many people I know either in my dorm or in the studio live in what seems to me, chaos. I've noticed these past two weeks as I've let things slip, my productivity has gone out the window. Need to get back on track.