CMU School of Drama


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Natasha Richardson and the Redgrave Dynasty

NYTimes.com: "The sudden death of a famous artist in his or her prime is always sad and unsettling, a reminder that life is an easily breakable possession even for those who abide in the waiting room of immortality, which is to say celebrity. But the death of Natasha Richardson last week, after a skiing accident in Canada, struck many with particular force because Ms. Richardson was not merely a well-known actress but also a member of a great British theatrical dynasty."

1 comment:

Megan Spatz said...

I am very sad to hear about Natasha Richardson's death. I think she was a very talented actress with a great range. I wish I knew more of her work. I am only really familiar with her work in Cabaret and in the recent The Parent Trap.