CMU School of Drama


Sunday, October 26, 2008

[Insert Clever and Thought-Provoking Title Here]

Attack Theatre:
"[Insert Clever and Thought-Provoking Title Here] is an evening of live music, video, improvisation, and the physical prowess of Attack Theatre in a comedic journey through a world of bears, broken bottles, and axe murdering puppet shows."
HALLOWEEN is just around the corner!

and

Attack Theatre’s upcoming performance

INSERT CLEVER AND THOUGHT PROVOKING TITLE HERE

The world premiere of Dead End, a macabre dance inspired by the work of Edward Gorey*, is a tale of death, lust, dance, and more death. Act Two unfolds with Untitled 2008, an improvisational contest that puts the audience in control as the performers vie for the Title.

Is at the Hazlett Theater on the North Side Oct. 31, Nov. 1 & Nov. 3 with post-show Halloween parties on Oct. 31 & Nov. 1

If you’ve never seen an Attack Theatre performance, this is a great opportunity. They are a dance company that incorporates theater, multimedia, improvisation, live music and Dance.

If you are interested in going please let me know and I will try to organize a group.

If we have a group of 5 people or more on a specific night we can get tickets at the group rate at $13/each.

Regular prices are $20/adults & $15/students.

Please stop by my office if you are interested.

~Alison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My younger brother (he's 16) is coming to visit this weekend and I've been wondering if I should take him to see this or not. Being a typical teenager, he probably won't want to even though I think he could get a lot out of it. But I wish I could see it myself!

Serrano said...

Attack theatre does some pretty interesting stuff. It can be kinda hit or miss, but this looks like something to definitely check out.