CMU School of Drama


Sunday, September 14, 2008

CLO to Premiere 'I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change'

(BroadwayWorld.com): "Pittsburgh CLO is proud to announce the cast and creative team for the Pittsburgh premiere of the acclaimed Off-Broadway musical I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, which runs Oct. 9, 2008, through Feb. 1, 2009, at the CLO Cabaret. This group comprised of almost entirely Pittsburghers is ready to provide its hip, funny and sexy interpretation of the second longest-running musical in Off-Broadway history."

2 comments:

Katherine! said...

I am so excited that this show is coming to Pittsburgh. I have heard so many opinions on this show and hopefully I will now be able to see the show myself. Many "broken legs" to the cast and crew!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so surprised that this is the first time that this show has come out here. It seems to be a staple piece that most performing arts centers do in their cabaret seasons. I think its the right fit for the mission of CLO, and I am sure it will do well with the regular CLO crowd.