CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Making Documents Look Much Better in MS Word

Web Worker Daily: "Do you spend a lot of time formatting documents in Microsoft Word? If so, there are a number of under-the-hood features that can make you more efficient at it, and make your documents look better. In a previous post I compiled time-saving shortcuts for Word, and readers chimed in with a slew of tips of their own. In this post, I’ll round up some of the best tips for making your documents look better."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I make paperwork, I always feel that the aesthetic of it never turns out quite how I would like it to. If I want to make a document pretty I often have to use publisher and not word. Even then it does not always turn out right. Maybe some of these tips will help...or maybe I will just stick with publisher.

dmxwidget said...

I am a big user of word and other office products for just about anything. This is a nice little base for formatting your documents to start to get them to look better. In office 2007, it is a little easier to get to all the options and save formatting styles for quick recalls. I already use all of these tips, but it may be helpful for some people who aren't avid computer users.