CMU School of Drama


Monday, December 04, 2006

Late Submissions/Resubmissions

The last day to turn in work that has yet to be submitted is Friday, December 8th at the end of business. The end of business is when I go home. When will I go home? I don’t know, but it will be after 6:30. Work dating from before mid-semester will receive less consideration than work from after mid-semester.

The last day to re-submit previously graded work is Monday, December 11th at the end of business. The end of business is when I go home. When will I go home? I don’t know, but it will be after 4:30. Work being resubmitted must include the original submission, the grading form, and a brief explanation of what you would like me to re-examine. Items submitted without all these components will not be reviewed.

No comments: